School Counseling

The School Counseling program is paperless so all relevant documents are available electronically. Students currently in the program are advised to read the Counseling Handbook as this serves as your program guide. If, after reading these materials you have any questions, please contact your assigned advisor.

School Counseling Forms and Information

The following forms are required to apply for Practicum/Internship or to request a change in placement.

The following documents are the needed course paperwork for the practicum and internship classes.

Other Departmental Forms